Blue Lotus Creations Herbal Emporium
A fruity and refreshing herbal blend with bright flavors of hibiscus, rose hip and citrus. Naturally sweet with a beautiful red hue and lovely source of vitamin C. Best enjoyed iced. Children tend to love this blend.
- Crafted with Organic/garden/wild harvested: Hibiscus, lemongrass, rose hip, peppermint, orange peel, and cinnamon chips
- Caffeine Free
- Flavor: Very fruity, refreshing with a mint of mint, a delightful balance of sweet and tangy.
- Brewing Loose Leaf Tea: Use 1 Tbsp. to infuse one cup. Pour freshly boiled water over the tea and let steep 5-8 minutes. Strain and add honey if desired. For Iced tea, brew strong with half the amount of water. Let steep 5-8 minutes then strain over a cup filled with ice.
- Cold Infusion: Add up to 1/4 cup of herbal tea into a quart jar and top off with water. Chill for 6-12 hours. Strain, taste, sweeten if needed and enjoy!
- Servings: 2 oz compostable pouches brew 15-20 servings. Samples brew 4 servings.
Add a title to introduce your product's features
Provide details in each of the collapsible rows to give your customers the information they need to pick the best product.
Change the title and icon of each row to suit your brand.
Feature a compelling customer review about your product or brand.
- CUSTOMER NAME HERE -
Use a combination of images and text to share information about this product, and your brand.
Consider adding information about your shipping and return policies.
Consider highlighting your environmental commitments.
Consider describing a money-back guarantee or highlighting your customer service.
Introduce other complementary products.
DESCRIBE HOW TO PAIR PRODUCTS TOGETHER